Sign in to follow this  
Kid Buu

Kid Buu's introduction

Hello everyone. I figure its about time I formally introduce myself to the community!

My name is Kid Buu. I am the sole owner & developer of Dragonstone. I have been playing RS for 16-17 years and RSPS for about 11-12 of those years. Shortly after I began playing RSPS I started learning how to host sources without even changing the names (lmao i was a leet leecher huh). I was just having fun though! I never knew It would turn into me learning to code or attempting to run a server in the future. Dragonstone is a huge passion project for me. It is a great opportunity for me to further my programming skills and gain a much larger understanding of the 317 and portions of the OSRS protocols. My main goal is to provide a quality server that is fun to play, is influenced by RS/OSRS, but has a much more custom, possibly even relaxed, feel. I'm glad you're all a long for the journey and I hope to see you all in game ASAP!