Sky

Sky Staff Application

Name: Charles

In-game Username: Sky

Discord Username: Scooby Doo#0001

Timezone: Central

Languages: English

How long have you played Dragonstone? (Please include screenshot of :screenshot of time played): b93a69d01847b01ade05ec32ac62c0d3.png
https://gyazo.com/b93a69d01847b01ade05ec32ac62c0d3

How many hours do you play a day?: i can play 6+ hours weekdays/ 12+ weekends

Why do you want to be a member of the Staff team?: I feel like I can help out alot and i am active

Do you have any skills that could be of benefit to the server?: i been playing rsps for 8+ years i started 
out when rswebclients was a base thing for rsps and i have alot of experiences

If you were a helper...

What would you do if you saw someone spamming?:

i would politely asking them to stop/ if they refuse they will be warned/muted temporarily

What would you do if someone was severely flaming a player?:

i will jail the person and ask whats going on and base the infraction based on the severity of what was said

What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items?:
i will ask for the duped items and give to the owner and inform them about the situation and have it fixed asap

Would you be willing to help host events, or event host events of your own?: most definitely

If you do not abide by the rules of Dragonstone and uphold the duties that are expected of you It can & will result in a demotion. Do you understand and accept these conditions? Yes

Yes: I (Charles (Sky) ) understand and accept.

After much consideration your staff application has been declined. Feel free to apply again once you have more game knowledge and are actively playing the server. Thank you for applying.